Today, a touch of fun. Most of you don’t know much about me, so encouraged by a fellow blogger who created such post today, I would share 10 brief insights about me.
1. I love drinking fruit juices, but I don’t want eating fruit.🤮(my bad)
2. My mother actually named me “Katrina Cristina” but it became “Katrina Christine” when I was given birth which means “pure follower of Christ”.
3. I am an introvert. I only have a small group of close friends. Being around many people drains my energy, so I often feel a need to recharge.🕔
4. I started drinking coffee when I was 2nd-year college. That time I can drink 10 cups of coffee a day.☕️
5. When I was 12 years old, I started learning “Aikido” (a modern Japanese martial art) together with my dad and younger brother. After two years of heavy training, we got promoted to be instructors.🥋
6. My favorite colors are black, white and red.
7. I am a sleepyhead. I can sleep after I drink a cup of coffee.😆
8. I love Yakult!
9. I am the only Christian (Born Again) in the family. I became a convert 2 years ago.🆓🔐
10. One month after I get baptized, I begin writing blogs. But I started publishing my Christian articles earlier this year.📝
What about you? If you like to hit the comment button and share a bit of information about you, I would love that too! I can’t wait to know you better! Thank you for reading🙂
PUBLISHED BY KAT MELOCOTON
Katrina is an amateur blogger and writer from the Philippines who loves coffee. She writes about her faith and journey in aiming a Christ-centered life. Join her every step to her faith and see them shine before you. View all posts by Kat Melocoton